Cyber Secruity Course
Cyber Security Expert Certifications & Training With 100% Job Assurance
Cyber Security is a specialized field in Information Technology (IT) which is regarded as a substream in Computer Science. Cyber Security courses aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to defend the computer operating systems, networks and data from cyber-attacks.
We will teach you the latest commercial-grade Hacking Tools, Techniques and Methodologies used by Hackers and Information Security Professionals to lawfully Hack an Organization.
Cybersecurity has become an important term in this world driven by technology. Every industry is becoming more and more reliant on Cybersecurity. There is a huge demand for people who are skilled in Cybersecurity. This Cybersecurity Pack covers 8 most in-demand Cybersecurity Trending Courses
Master Cyber Security with our online program. Get hands-on training. Best-in-class content by leading industry experts. Interact with like-minded peers. Amenities: 600 live classes, 2400+ hours of content, Smaller batches, Dedicated student mentor.
Industry-Leading Certification Courses- CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP & CCSP. Lifetime Access to Self-Paced Videos & Class Recordings, Enroll Now.
What you will learn
1. Any student/working professional who has completed at least their 10+2 level of education can get enroll in this training.
2. Bachelor's degree in IT or related field, job experience (in some cases)
What You Will Learn
Module I : Foundations of Cyber Security Concepts
Essential Terminologies: CIA, Risks, Breaches, Threats, Attacks, Exploits. Information Gathering (Social Engineering, Foot Printing & Scanning).Open Source/ Free/ Trial Tools: nmap, zenmap, Port Scanners, Network scanners
Module II : Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
Introduction to Cryptography, Symmetric key Cryptography, Asymmetric key Cryptography,Message Authentication, Digital Signatures, Applications of Cryptography. Overview of Firewalls- Types of Firewalls, User Management, VPN Security, Security Protocols: - security at the Application LayerPGP and S/MIME, Security at Transport Layer- SSL and TLS, Security at Network Layer-IPSec
Module III : Infrastructure and Network Security
Python programming environment Overview. Introduction to System Security, Server Security, OS
Security, Physical Security, Introduction to Networks, Network packet Sniffing, Network Design
Simulation. DOS/ DDOS attacks. Asset Management and Audits, Vulnerabilities and Attacks. Intrusion detection and Prevention Techniques, Host based Intrusion prevention Systems, Security Information Management, Network Session Analysis, System Integrity Validation.
Module IV : Cyber Security Vulnerabilities& Safe Guards
Internet Security, Cloud Computing & Security, Social Network sites security, Cyber Security Vulnerabilities-Overview, vulnerabilities in software, System administration, Complex Network
Architectures, Open Access to Organizational Data, Weak Authentication, Authorization, Unprotected Broadband communications, Poor Cyber Security Awareness. Cyber Security Safeguards- Overview, Access control, IT Audit, Authentication. Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Web Site Audit and Vulnerabilities assessment.Open Source/ Free/ Trial Tools: WinAudit, Zap proxy (OWASP), burp suite, DVWA kit. Hands on project and mini project
Module V : Malware
Explanation of Malware, Types of Malware: Virus, Worms, Trojans, Rootkits, Robots, Adware’s,
Spywares, Ransom wares, Zombies etc., OS Hardening (Process Management, Memory Management, Task Management, Windows Registry/ services another configuration), Malware Analysis.Open Source/ Free/ Trial Tools: Antivirus Protection, Anti Spywares, System tuning tools, Anti Phishing. Hands on Cyber security and Framework
Module VI : Security in Evolving Technology
Biometrics, Mobile Computing and Hardening on android and ios, IOT Security, Web server configuration and Security. Introduction, Basic security for HTTP Applications and Services, Basic Security for Web Services like SOAP, REST etc., Identity Management and Web Services, Authorization Patterns, Security Considerations, Challenges. Open Source/ Free/ Trial Tools: adb for android, xcode for ios, Implementation of REST/ SOAP web services and Security implementations Reviews and Conclusion
Module VII : Cyber Laws and Forensics
Introduction, Cyber Security Regulations, Roles of International Law, the state and Private Sector in
Cyberspace, Cyber Security Standards. The INDIAN Cyberspace, National Cyber Security Policy
Introduction to Cyber Forensics, Need of Cyber Forensics, Cyber Evidence, Documentation and
Management of Crime Sense, Image Capturing and its importance, Partial Volume Image, Web Attack Investigations, Denial of Service Investigations, Internet Crime Investigations, Internet Forensics, Steps for Investigating Internet Crime, Email Crime Investigations.
Module VIII: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
LINUX and Networking,Doxing,Website/ IP information Gathering,Network Mapping o Google Hacking, d Discovering IP Range and Open Port, ,u Identifying Target Operating System and Services,Secure Bypassing Firewalls while Scanning,Understanding Wireless Networks, Deauthentication attack,,,Fragmentation Attacks, , Chop Chop attack, ,n Fake authentication ,t Evil Twin Attack, Cafe-latte attack,Reveal Hidden SSID’s, WPA and WPA2 wireless password,hacking techniques,Cracking Wireless Passwords using Rainbow tables, Brute force techniques. Wordpress-scan, Drupal scan, Joomscan, cms-explorer for CMS Hacking and Pentesing,Websploit, SET, Fast-Track SQL Pwnage, Winautopwn for various System
Module IX : Server Hacking and Security Techniques
Learning Various Methods to Use Proxies, Hiding yourself behind VPN, Using Proxies and VPN for
Hacking Tools i.e Scanning, Configuring TOR with Backtrack and Nmap for Invisible Scanning, Using Tunneling methods for IP hide, Types of Email Addresses, Security measures for Phishing, Security measures for Password Guessing, Security measures for Mobile Phone., Hacking Windows Passwords using various methods & Security, Cracking SAM file, Protecting SAM file from hack, Privilege Escalation in windows and Linux,, Using Stealers, Key loggers and Remote Administrations Tools (RATs), Creating Undetectable Viruses using Crypters, Binders and Assembly Codes.,, Protection against Trojans , Worms and Malwares, Advance SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Router Hacking, Sniffing Data and Passwords, ARP , DNS, DHCP Spoofing attacks. DNS poising , DOS attack against an IP address Flood the LAN with random MAC addresses .Packet Injection
Module X : Computer Forensic Detection and Incident Management
Computer Investigation Process and Collecting Digital Evidences. Cyber Crime Investigation and Understanding various trace back Techniques. Acquiring data, duplicating data and Recovering deleted Files. Understanding Boot Process and Important System Files Investigating Network Traffic, Cyber Crimes and Laws Understanding Various Corporate Threats .Case Studies. Setup lab with bWAPPSet up Burp Suite -Configure Firefox and add certificateMapping and scoping websiteSpideringActive and passive scanningScanner options and demo Introduction to password securityIntruder. Intruder attack typesPayload settings,Intruder settings
Module XI : Project and Internship
1. Implementation to gather information from any PC’s connected to the LAN using whois, port scanners, network scanning, Angry IP scanners etc.
2. Implementation of Symmetric and Asymmetric cryptography.
3. Implementation of Steganography.
4. Implementation of MITM- attack using wireshark/ network sniffers
5. Implementation of Windows security using firewall and other tools
6. Implementation to identify web vulnerabilities, using OWASP project
7. Implementation of IT Audit, malware analysis and Vulnerability assessment and generate the report.
8. Implementation of OS hardening and RAM dump analysis to collect the Artifacts and other information’s.
9. Implementation of Mobile Audit and generate the report of the existing Artiacts.
10. Implementation of Cyber Forensics tools for Disk Imaging, Data acquisition, Data extraction and Data Analysis and recovery.
On completion of the course, student will be able to
1. Understand, appreciate, employ, design and implement appropriate security technologies and policies to protect computers and digital information.
2. Identify & Evaluate Information Security threats and vulnerabilities in Information Systems and apply security measures to real time scenarios
3. Identify common trade-offs and compromises that are made in the design and development process of Information Systems
4. Demonstrate the use of standards and cyber laws to enhance information security in the development process and infrastructure protection.
Career Prospects After Completing This Course
1. Ethical Hacking Data Scientist
2. Anti Cyber
3. Terrorism Scientist
4. Cyber Security Engineer. etc
Monday to Friday Duration : 2-3 Hours
Every Sunday and Saturday Duration : 4 to 8 hours
Duration : 2-3 Hours Number of classes : 40-45 hours
Ebooks Tools upto 50GB Video Tutorial & 100% Job Assurance
Key Program Highlights
1. One-On-One Mentoring
2. Industry Driven Curriculum
3. 24/7 Access To Study Material & Video Lectures Live Interactions
4. Live Interactions With Data Scientists And Corporate Leaders
5. Real-World Projects & Case Studies
6. Face-To-Face Meetups With Top Experts & Your Peers
7. Career Guidance And Support Alumni Status
8. Global Certification & Alumni Status From IAADE
9. Live Online Sessions
10. Online Lab Sessions Twice On Weekends
11. Job Assistance & High Paid Job Opportunities